|Initial proof of concept design.|
- To fulfill a personal need for a web based to-do list.
- To create something cool and learn some new skills along the way.
- To build a free, open-source platform that provides a more efficient way for people to work together.
Here are some use cases:
- People who need a generic to-do list for everyday tasks like feeding the dog, buying milk, paying the bills, etc.
- Students who want to sync up all class assignments and eliminate confusion on due dates. Teachers/professors will be able to form groups and electronically push assignments to their students.
- People who need to work collaboratively in team projects. Developers already have tools like issue trackers, but what about the non-developer masses? Every single organization can benefit from project management tools.
- Friends who want to know what their friends are up to.